Monday, August 14, 2006

bored with nothing to say

I like:
a good movie
seeing strangers being nice to each other
people who love their job
guys who are nice to animals
having perfect change
strong winds that shake the trees
finding someone else who gets it
seeing pretty girls with ugly guys
surprising people
when everything falls into place
people who get my sarcasm
sounding like I know what I’m talking about
walking late at night especially after it rained
the smell of a skunk


I hate:
people who think they are better than every one else
guys with long hair
long winters
easter
knowing the personal lives of musicians
breaking a nail
new cars
trash on the ground
people who collect shoes
people who save quarters with states on the back
not being the best
being bare foot

5 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger Twit said...

I would pretty much agree but I don't know what a skunk smells like..

Unless you mean this ;]

& when you say you like "surprising people", do you mean you like people who surprise you, or you like to jump out at people?

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger N/A said...

although i love it when people surprise me i was referring to surprising other people but, not jumping out at people... even though that’s pretty funny

i always tend to get these crazy looks from people like they had no idea i was going to do what i just did.... but then again these people could just be giving me the look of total confusion because they have no idea what i'm talking about.

so it may not be that i like surprising people but in fact i just like confusing people to the point where they give me a stupid expression which could resemble a look of surprise

its ok if you don't understand what i'm talking about - it happens a lot

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Indigobusiness said...

I love seeing people being nice to each other, especially strangers.

Although I hate invading anyone's private space, I love the look on a person's face when they are lost in private revery. Like someonene alone, washing dishes, or at a desk, or any vignette I happen upon as I drive by...whatever. People are positively beatific at times. Utterly, and sublimely, human.

It creeps me out to accidentally invade a person's space in inopportune moments. Our voyeuristic culture creeps me out as it invariably shoves a mic and camera in the face of every victim of tragedy.

People are beautiful when vulnerable. Those moments should be respected.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger N/A said...

I completely agree. I love seeing people who think that at that moment they are all alone. (and I mean this in a totally non-creepy - non-pervy way)
For me, it’s about seeing the truest expression you can ever see on someone’s face.
It reminds me of when you see someone smiling for no apparent reason at all.
Absolutely beautiful.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Indigobusiness said...

Yes, that's it exactly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home